The hot works difference
- February 11 & 12, 2023 – Sarasota Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- February 25 & 26, 2023 – Boca Raton Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- March 11 & 12, 2023 – Sarasota Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- March 25 & 26, 2023 – Naples Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- April 1 & 2, 2023 – Sarasota Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- July 29 & 30, 2023 – Orchard Lake Fine Art Show (ZAPP) (PAYMENT)
- October 28 & 29, 2023 – Estero Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
- November 4 & 5, 2023 – Boca Raton Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
- November 11 & 12, 2023 – Naples Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
- November 18 & 19, 2023 – Sarasota Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
- December 9 & 10, 2023 – Boca Raton Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
- January 6 & 7, 2024 – Estero Fine Art Show (ZAPP – Link Coming Soon) (PAYMENT)
Hot Works Fine Art and Craft Shows have been recognized 18 times by national magazines and artist organizations as one of the “Top 100 Art Shows In America”. Artists who know us well call us “family”.
We know how busy you are and it’s our goal to make the application process easy so that you can get back to work making art! Returning artists may bypass the jury process with just a phone call! We also provide you with “Fly and Show” display rental option for all those artists who come from other states or just don’t have the time or energy to set up a LIght Dome tent and Pro-Panels…. We do it for you!
The Hot Works Difference
From the moment you drive up to a Hot Works show, you can see the difference. We really care and our goal is to make your show experience pleasant and successful. We do everything possible to make it easy!
Our show locations are selected for their proximity to affluent neighborhoods, million-dollar condos, and five-star resorts in Boca Raton, West Boca, Sarasota, Estero (Fort Myers) and Naples, Florida. After 20 years, our flagship Orchard Lake Fine Art Show in West Bloomfield Michigan draws the second generation of new art patrons.
At most of our shows, you’ll drive right up and park directly behind your booth giving you access to additional work all weekend long. If you’re flying in you can pre-order a rented Light Dome tent, Pro-Panel walls, or jewelry cases.
Our team will greet you with a smile, chilled water, snacks, and the support you need to make your show experience financially successful.
We know that making a living as an artist isn’t easy and we work hard to provide artists with an experience available at no other show.
- Friday move-in
- Snacks & water
- Park directly behind or near your booth.
- Full tent & wall booth set-up packages
- Pre-show Marketing Support
- Affordable booth fees.
- Returning exhibitors bypass the jury.
Advertising & Marketing
When the show opens you’ll discover the benefits of a high-level marketing and advertising campaign. Every show draws the most affluent art patrons in the region. From TV commercials, radio, newspaper articles, road signage, banners, digital and social media advertising, and email blasts to our huge list of quality art patrons.
The Search for a Great Show
How do you know a show is good for you? The answer is in the number of returning artists. Twenty years after our first show launched… we’ve learned how to promote and produce shows that keep artists returning year after year.
Quality & Authenticity
Artists rely on us for keeping out the buy/sell and import fraud. Our juried selection process is supplemented by interviews, references, and raw materials supplier information to assure our patrons and artists of quality. The quality and authenticity of the art presented are important to us. When there’s any question we deal with it!
Over the past two decades, we’ve grown a large list of loyal patrons and developed successful marketing strategies and partnerships that attract a wide range of affluent, buying patrons to our shows. It’s the reason why so many of our exhibiting artists return year after year to Hot Works shows.
National Honors & Awards
Hot Works Fine Art & Craft Shows are consistently ranked as some of the best-juried art shows across the United States.
- Top 100 Art Shows in America – Orchard Lake Fine Art Show (Michigan)
- Top 100 Art Shows in America – Boca Raton Fine Art Show (Florida)
- Top 100 Art Shows in America – Estero Fine Art Show (Florida)
- Top 100 Art Fairs in America – Art Fair Sourcebook
Artist Services & Amenities
Our nationally acclaimed events bring people together to inspire local creativity, create a bridge of diversity and grow cultural awareness and tourism. Each show features a youth art competition to expose and educate students on how they can sell their art and earn a living from making it.
What Artists Say…
If you want to know the quality of a show, just ask the professional artists who rely on us to provide them with a sustainable way to make a living. Here’s what one artist said… More
“Estero Fine Art Show was one of my best Florida shows last season – great turnout.” –David Campbell, Sculpture, Venice Fl
“Estero Fine Art Show is a wonderful show – we will do it anytime.” –Julio Garcia, Painting, Orange Park, FL
“Thank you Patty!! I love doing your shows! Everyone is so talented and nice. All of your artist work so well as a team.” –Judy Crowell, Painting
Our Partners, Press & VIP Friends
With a career background in media buying, we leverage every penny of your booth fee to create the strongest visibility in every community. Our media buy always includes television commercials, social media, banners, and local partner distribution of posters, postcards and VIP invitations. More
Cities embracing smart growth strategies recognize that art and cultural events create prosperity and build a sustainable local economy. Our fine art shows draw collectors and affluent visitors regionally and nationally. Beyond the art purchased at the fair, our out-of-town patrons spend more than $623 daily in the local economy. They come early and stay 3 to 5 days. (Source: Americans for the Arts)
Join the Hot Works family, and let’s grow together!