Hot Works’ Boca Raton Fine Art Show in January has been voted in the top 100 art shows in the nation – a testament to our efforts & successes. The Boca Raton Fine Art Show is bi-annual, with the fall show November 14 & 15, 2020 outdoors in downtown Boca Raton’s Mizner Park Amphitheater, adjacent to the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
Boca Raton Fine Art ShowTM
Nov 6 & 7, 2021
Mizner Park Amphitheater
Boca Raton Fine Art Show™
Nov 6 & 7, 2021
Boca Raton’s Mizner Park Amphitheater
We are waiting to see what happens
Sunday, Nov 7, 10am-5pm
Tear down is Sunday, Nov 7, by 9pm
Hot Works’ Boca Raton Fine Art Show in January has been voted in the top 100 art shows in the nation – a testament to our efforts & successes. The Boca Raton Fine Art Show is bi-annual, with the fall show November 6 & 7, 2021 outdoors in downtown Boca Raton’s Mizner Park Amphitheater, adjacent to the Boca Raton Museum of Art. (The winter show is January 23 & 24, 2021.) Patrons who attend the show trend toward affluence & culture, with “money to spend”.
Producer Patty Narozny brings 30+ years of event & media experience. She has a national reputation for her integrity & for producing extremely high-quality art shows. All work is original & personally handmade by the artist in the show. Hot Works shows are juried by art professionals – if you do not make your work, please do not apply.
Friday move-in & easy parking. Tents 4 Events offers advance rental for Light Domes $170 and pro-panels $110 includes set up and tear-down.
Narozny networks with the local media to bring a high-end buying audience, people with money to spend. “Hot Works is both organized & they really bring great quality buyers–this show is a must-attend.”
Our #1 goal at Hot Works is to make the Boca Raton Fine Art Show a pleasant & profitable experience for all of our stakeholders in this endeavor – all the while aiming to be an enjoyable family-friendly event & destination for which we can all take great pride.
Hot Works. Your Art. Our Passion.
November 6 & 7, 2020
Downtown Boca Raton at Mizner Park Amphitheater
590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Boca Raton, Florida is centrally located along south Florida’s east coast, equidistant between West Palm Beach to the north and Fort Lauderdale to the south. The City of Boca Raton provides a unique blend of affluent urban and suburban lifestyles, covering over 29 square miles and enjoying five miles of oceanfront. The Boca Raton Fine Art Show is held in the heart of downtown Boca, at Mizner Park Amphitheater, and is limited to 110 artists or less – all professionals who depend on the sale of his/her art for a living. A significant percentage of our artists are from out of the area – many from out of state — and therefore display and sell art that would otherwise not be seen or made available for sale in Boca Raton.
Hot Works’ winter Boca Raton Fine Art Show is voted in the top 100 art shows in the country – a testament to our efforts and success. The event is juried by art professionals with an art education and/or art show experience. This is a high-quality fine art and fine craft show where all work is original and personally handmade by the artist in the show. Please do not apply if you do not make your work.
City of Boca Raton is ranked one of the best cities in Florida and in the nation. Niche.com ranks communities based on livability using grades for weather, safety, schools, and access to activities, jobs, housing and transportation. Niche determined that Boca Raton offers a high quality of life to its residents, and as a result, its Best Towns Rankings lists Boca Raton as the second highest rated town in Florida, and one of the top 100 towns in the nation. The patrons who attend this event have an understanding of art and are quality art buyers. They are all your potential customers.
The Boca Raton Fine Art Show is produced by Hot Works, which since 2003, has earned a national outstanding reputation for quality juried shows. This is the same company that produces the award-winning Orchard Lake Fine Art Show in West Bloomfield, Michigan, voted in the top 100 art shows in the country 11 times; Estero Fine Art Show in Fort Myers; Naples Fine Art Show in Naples; Palm Beach Fine Art Show in West Palm Beach; and Asheville Fine Art Show in Asheville, NC. Show Producer & Director is Patty Narozny, with 30+ years of media and event experience.
Hot Works: Your Art. Our Passion.
Our passion is to inspire serious art shoppers to purchase your art. We emphasize quality of work, not quantity of artists. All work is original and personally handmade by the artist in the booth. We support the unique relationship between artist and patron by not permitting music and food in the booth area.
Hot Works’ principal partner, Patty Narozny has 30+ years of event and media experience. Her longevity in the event industry, combined with her expertise, credibility, durability, integrity and stability makes Hot Works events not only profitable but also gratifying for all.
Every effort is made to keep buy/sell out of the show. As this is an ongoing problem with our juried art shows on a national level, we encourage artists to inform Patty of any buy/sell/import that may end up in a Hot Works event; your name will be held in strict confidence.
Institute for the Arts & Education is the 501c3 non-profit arm of all Hot Works events. IA&E’s focus is visual arts, cultural diversity, community enrichment, and fostering art education among young artists and/or up-and-coming artists.
Why do a Hot Works show?
- 30+ years of event production and media experience
- A promoter who cares about and supports the artists
- The focus is on visual arts which are juried by art professionals
- Every effort to eliminate buy/sell/import
- Each event tailored to its community and setting
- Friday move-in
- Great event hours: Saturday & Sunday 10-5
- Enormous advertising campaign – TV; Radio; Print; Digital Marketing, Posters; Banners; Post Cards; more
- Several shows to choose from throughout the year – all from dealing with one organization
- Professionally managed
- Friendly and experienced professional event crew
- Booth sitters available
- $1,500 Professional Artist Awards
- Friday and Saturday overnight security provided
- Plenty of parking
- Overnight parking available for RVs
- Tents 4 Events offers Light Domes and/or Pro-Panels for rent
- And much more . . .
With 30+ years of media & event experience, we know how to reach out to the community, and to reach the people with the means and cultural interest to purchase fine art. For all Hot Works events, advertising and promotion includes broadcast television, print, radio, billboards and digital marketing partnerships. In addition, there are banners, posters, and post cards distributed within the communities.
The Jury / Submitting Artwork
A jury of art professionals who are familiar with art shows is retained for the selection process. Jury selection is based on originality, technique/execution, and overall booth presentation. Artist applications are accepted electronically at www.hotworks.org . Please include three images of your most compelling work and one of your booth presentation as it would appear at the show. We will send you an email confirming receipt of your application. Your jury payment is due with the application.
After jurying has been completed, we will send you notification of your acceptance, rejection or wait list status. Upon acceptance, your booth fee check will be due 60 days prior to the show. If needed a $200 deposit can be made with the balance paid two weeks before the show. Artists chosen as alternates will be put on a waiting list. The decision of the judges is final. We invite you to check in with us at any time with any questions, for any reason.
Artist packages are mailed 30-60 days prior to the show. Artists will be assigned a designated booth space, which is available on the website with booth numbers to be viewed about one week prior to the show.
$1,500 Professional Artist Awards
At Hot Works, our philosophy is to put money into advertising/marketing/promotions to benefit all the artists in the show and to bring patrons with “money to spend” and not because they ‘stumbled upon’ the art show. However, we understand the value of artist awards. Most importantly, award-ribbons are proven to help sell artist’s work. The Naples Fine Art Show includes $1,500 in Professional Artist Awards:
- Two $500 Purchase Award Prizes
- Five $100 Awards of Excellence
- Ten Awards of Distinction (ribbon only)
All award winners, regardless of award level, receive one of our eye-catching, gorgeous two-foot-long ribbons that draw people into the booth. Awards are given at judges’ discretion based on same rules for jurying. The winning artists are automatically invited to participate in the following year’s event and the jury fee is waived.
Budding Artist Competition grades 6-12 or ages 9-19
Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc. is the 501c3 non-profit arm of all Hot Works events. IA&E’s focus is visual arts, cultural diversity, community enrichment, and fostering art education among young artists and up-and-coming artists. As part of our commitment to bring art education into the community, a Budding Artist competition for grades 6-12 or ages 9-19 encourages students to create their original and personally handmade art that is publicly displayed at the art show the entire weekend.
Patty Narozny, Executive Producer
Hot Works, LLC Fine Art & Fine Craft Shows
President, Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc.
Your Art. Our Passion.
PO Box 79
Milford, MI 48381-0079
PO Box 1425
Sarasota, FL 34230
At Hot Works, Your Success is Our Success!
• Art must be original and handcrafted by the artist who is present at the show. Individuals selling work that is not his/her own or otherwise misrepresenting his/her work or themselves are not welcome and are requested to refrain from applying. No manufactured items are to be displayed or sold. Artists found not to be in compliance will be asked to remove the unacceptable items, and risk closure of their booth for the rest of the show with no refund. The person in the booth must be the person who made the work. If more than one person is employed in making the work, you must state so on the application and describe the contribution each person makes in executing the work and/or the finished piece.
• Artists must be present during the entire open hours of the show and must personally staff their booth. A government issued picture ID must be available at check-in, upon request.
• Collaborative work is when two or more artists work together and should be submitted as a joint application. If accepted, collaborating artists may only exhibit work that is truly collaborative and in which all or both artists must contribute a substantial portion of the final artwork. Supportive and ancillary activities (such as matting and framing) are not considered part of a collaborative effort.
• Work must match the proportions depicted in submitted images.
• For fiber/bead artists: if the beading is sophisticated sewing and art in itself, it will be considered for acceptance into Hot Works events; otherwise Hot Works frowns against “beaders” that merely string their work, which refers to buying the beads and sewing it on a string. Hot Works will individually consider such applications, but our decision is final.
• Displays must remain within assigned space. No infringement into public areas, and into the spaces of other artists. There can be no booth appendages in any direction, including upward. The only exception is an awning, and only if it does not interfere with an emergency vehicle that may have to drive down an aisle. You are liable for any damage caused as a result of your protruding piece either from the ground or from the top of your structure. Booth height at the show must be the same as booth height in booth slide submitted for application.
• No sharing booths unless all artists are represented in juried images.
• Limited electricity is available for this show. The cost is $50. Generators labeled for outdoor use are permitted, but they must be placed 20’ away from any tent structure, and only if they do not disturb anyone else, for whatever reason. Please let us know if you are bringing a generator. Artists expecting to bring generators must, in their applications, disclose equipment description and where you expect to place the generator. Hot Works retains the right to refuse such requests, if, in our opinion, it will be disruptive to others and/or generate complaints from others. Invertor/batteries that are quiet and do not smell are preferred.
• Prints and reproductions are accepted when clearly labeled and limited to 30% or less of work displayed.
• Photography, digital, or giclée art prints must be limited editions of 250 or less, signed and numbered, and printed on archival quality materials.
• We define “Photography” as the art or process of producing images by the formation of an image on a light sensitive surface or by an acceptable digital printing process. If applying in the “Digital” category, digital art prints must be made from the artist’s original digital file.
• Each artist must provide enough work to exhibit and sell during the entire time of the art show. Artists who break down or leave early before closing time on any day of the event will not be permitted to return the following day or to future Hot Works shows unless proof of an emergency is provided.
• An artist package is mailed approximately one month prior to the show and will include 20 post cards. Please advise if a different quantity is needed; we are happy to provide you with as many postcards as you need.
• Mailing lists are encouraged for all shows. If you do not have a mailing list, it is recommended that you start one in each city you do an event.
• Use Social Media to the best of your advantage! Like us at www.facebook.com/hotworksartshows Instagram @hotworksartshows
• Booth assignments are at the sole discretion of the event and are not interchangeable. Hot Works will accept and, do its best to honor, special location requests, but cannot make any guarantees. Corner spaces are available for purchase and are assigned solely on availability and discretion of the event. Booth assignments and map of event will be available on the website a minimum of one week prior to show date.
• For logistic purposes, artists with trailers that need to be driven onto the event site, must notify size of trailer 3 weeks prior to show.
• Heavier duty tents such as Light Dome canopy or Show-Off canopy are used by most professional artists. The umbrella-type, expandable canopy by any manufacturer or distributor is not recommended, as they are the first to come down on a windy day. If you must use the umbrella-type expandable tent, as with all tents, a minimum of 50 pounds of weight on each corner is required. In addition, if there is rain, the weight of the ponding water on top of a canopy tent can potentially collapse it. Bolstering the inside corners will make the canvas tighter and avoids ponding on top on the tent. Swim noodles or hula hoops (you can purchase these from the $1 store) placed in corners between frame and canvas top can avoid ponding. At night, canopy tents must be lowered to withstand overnight bad weather.
• When setting up your tent, the entire aisle must have the front of the tents lined up, with no protruding items in the front of your tent.
• Paintings or other art are not permitted to be displayed on the ground, unless it as shown in your booth image submitted with your application and approved by the event.
• Artists can only hang the sign that is provided by the art show.
• Hot Works will inspect booths onsite to ensure rules and standards are adhered.
• Sales tax must be collected and remitted to the State of Florida. The combined Naples, Florida sales tax rate for state, county and city sales tax rates is 7.0%; call State of Florida at 800-352-3671 or obtain the sales tax form online at https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/taxesfees/Pages/sales_tax.aspx
Tents 4 Events offers for rent Light Dome tent $170 + tax; pro-panels are $100 + tax and includes set up; contact Joe at (954) 675-7634 or Shannon at (561) 713-7056