Hot Works’ 27th Estero Fine Art Show, January 8 & 9, 2022 is held outdoors at JetBlue Park, a well-known venue and winter ballpark of Boston Red Sox. Estero Fine Art Show is voted in the top 100 art shows in the nation – a testament to our efforts and successes.
Estero Fine Art ShowTM
Jan 8 & 8, 2022
- General Information
- Jury Information
- Booth Information
- COVID Safety
- Legal Agreement
Hot Works’ 27th Estero Fine Art Show, January 8 & 9, 2022 is held outdoors at JetBlue Park, a well-known venue and winter ballpark of Boston Red Sox. Estero Fine Art Show is voted in the top 100 art shows in the nation – a testament to our efforts and successes. Show Producer Patty Narozny brings 30+ years of media & event experience, and holds a national, outstanding reputation for her integrity and for producing extremely high-quality art shows. All work is original and personally handmade by the artist in the show. If you do not make your work, please do not apply.
Friday move-in and plenty of very close parking for everyone. Most artists can park behind his/her booths! Tents 4 Events offers advance rental for Light Domes $170 and pro-panels $110 includes set up and tear-down.
Narozny works with the local media to bring a high-end buying audience, people with money to spend. “Hot Works is both organized and they really bring great quality buyers–this show is a must-attend.”
Hot Works flagship show is Orchard Lake Fine Art Show in West Bloomfield, Michigan; and Boca Raton Fine Art Show in downtown Boca Raton – both also voted in the top 100 art shows in the nation!
Hot Works. Your Art. Our Passion.
27th Estero Fine Art Show
January 8 & 9, 2022
At JetBlue Park (Winter Ballpark for Boston Red Sox!)
11500 Fenway South, Fort Myers, FL 33913
East of I-75 off Daniels Parkway
Deadline to apply September 15, 2021
Notifications sent by September 20, 2021
10’ x 10’ = $395
10’ x 15’ = $575
10’ x 20’ = $795
Corner: Add $75
Electric: Add $75
We will continue to work with artists on booth rent payment for the shows, if needed. As long as a $200 deposit is paid, the balance may be paid within two weeks of the event.
Estero/Fort Myers, Florida is located in southwest Florida. JetBlue Park has more than 500,000 people who visit annually and brings patrons from the four area counties, and farther – as this is a well-known and popular venue that hosts Boston Red Sox spring training. JetBlue Park is the perfect venue as they have plenty of parking, quality food and real restrooms. JetBlue Park offers high visibility off Daniels Parkway/Fenway South, located 1.9 miles east of I-75. Like Estero, this area is surrounded by brand new, residential communities – mile, after mile, after mile! Join us at this great location for Hot Works Estero Fine Art Show.
Hot Works: Your Art. Our Passion.
Our passion is to inspire serious art shoppers to purchase your art. We emphasize quality of work, not quantity of artists. All work is original and personally handmade by the artist in the show. We support the unique relationship between artist and patron by not permitting food in the booth areas or music to interfere with artist sales.
Hot Works’ principal partner, Patty Narozny has 30+ years of event and media experience. Her longevity in the event industry, combined with her expertise, credibility, durability, integrity and stability makes Hot Works events not only profitable, but also gratifying for all.
Every effort is made to keep buy/sell out of the show. As this is an ongoing problem with our juried art shows, we encourage artists to inform us of any buy/sell/import that may end up in a Hot Works event; your name will be held in strict confidence.
Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc. is the 501c3 non-profit arm of all Hot Works events. IA&E’s focus is visual arts, cultural diversity, community enrichment, and fostering art education among young artists and up-and-coming artists.
Why do a Hot Works show?
- 30+ years of event production and media experience
- A promoter who cares about and supports the artists
- The focus is on visual arts which are juried by art professionals
- Every effort to eliminate buy/sell/import
- Each event tailored to its community and setting
- Friday move-in
- Great event hours: Saturday & Sunday 10-5
- Enormous advertising campaign – TV, Radio, Print, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Posters, Banners, Postcards, etc.
- Very convenient parking – most parking is behind or very close to the artist booths!
- Several shows to choose from throughout the year – all from dealing with one organization
- Professionally managed
- Friendly and experienced professional event crew
- Booth sitters available
- $1,500 Artist Awards
- Overnight security
- Plenty of patron parking
- Overnight parking available for artist campers
- Tents 4 Events offers Light Domes and Pro-Panels for rent!
- And much more . . .
With 30+ years of media & event experience, we know how to reach out to the community, and to reach the people with the means and cultural interest to purchase fine art. For all Hot Works events, advertising and promotion includes broadcast television, print, radio, billboards and digital marketing partnerships. In addition, there are banners, posters, and postcards distributed within the community.
The Jury / Submitting Artwork
A jury of art professionals who are familiar with art shows is retained for the selection process. Jury selection is based on originality, technique/execution, and overall booth presentation. Artist applications are accepted electronically at www.zapplication.org or manually at www.hotworks.org . Please include three images of your most compelling work and one of your booth presentation as it would appear at the show. We will send you an email confirming receipt of your application. Your jury payment is due with the application.
After jurying has been completed, we will send you notification of your acceptance, rejection or wait list status. Upon acceptance, your booth fee check will be due 60 days before the show. We can also split up booth payment with $200 deposit and balance paid two weeks prior to the show.
Artists will be assigned a designated booth space, which is emailed and then available on the website with booth number to be viewed about one week prior to the show. Artists chosen as alternates will be put on a waiting list. The decision of the judges is final. We invite you to check in with us at any time with any questions, for any reason.
$1,500 Professional Artist Awards
At Hot Works, our philosophy is to put money into advertising/promotion/marketing to benefit all the artists in the show and to bring a patron with money to spend on. However, we understand the value of artist awards. Most importantly, award-ribbons are proven to help sell artist’s work. The Estero Fine Art Show includes $1,500 in Professional Artist Awards:
- Two $500 Purchase Award Prizes
- Five $100 Awards of Excellence
- Five Awards of Distinction (ribbon only)
All award winners, regardless of award level, receive one of our eye-catching, gorgeous two-foot-long ribbons that draw people into the booth. Awards are given at judges’ discretion based on same rules for jurying. The winning artists are automatically invited to participate in the following year’s event and the jury fee is waived.
Youth Art Competition K-8 or ages 5-13
As part of our commitment to bring art education into the community, a Youth Art Competition for grades K-8 or ages 5-13 encourages students to create their original and personally handmade art that is publicly displayed at the art show the entire weekend.
Patty Narozny, Executive Producer
Hot Works, LLC Fine Art & Fine Craft Shows
Your Art. Our Passion.
PO Box 79
Milford, MI 48381-0079
PO Box 1425
Sarasota, FL 34230
At Hot Works, Your Success is Our Success!
- Art must be original and handcrafted by the artist. Individuals selling work that is not their own or otherwise misrepresenting their work or themselves are not welcome and are requested to refrain from applying. No manufactured items are to be displayed or sold. Artists found not to be in compliance will be asked to remove the unacceptable items, and risk closure of their booth for the rest of the show with no refund. The person in the booth must be the person who made the work.If more than one person is employed in making the work, you must state so on the application and describe the contribution each person makes in executing the work and/or the finished piece.
- Artists must be present during the entire open hours of the show and must personally staff their booth. A government issued picture ID must be available at check-in, upon request.
- Collaborative work is when two or more artists work together and should be submitted as a joint application. If accepted, collaborating artists may only exhibit work that is truly collaborative and in which all or both artists must contribute a substantial portion of the final artwork. Supportive and ancillary activities (such as matting and framing) are not considered part of a collaborative effort.
- Work must match the proportions depicted in submitted images.
- For fiber/bead artists: if the beading is sophisticated sewing and art in itself, it will be considered for acceptance into Hot Worksevents; otherwise Hot Worksfrowns against “beaders” that merely string their work, which refers to buying the beads and sewing it on a string. Hot Works will individually consider such applications, but our decision is final.
- Displays must remain within assigned space. No infringement into public areas, and into the spaces of other artists. There can be no booth appendages in any direction, including upward. The only exception is an awning, and only if it does not interfere with an emergency vehicle that may have to drive down an aisle. You are liable for any damage caused as a result of your protruding piece either from the ground or from the top of your structure. Booth height at the show must be the same as booth height in booth slide submitted for application.
- No sharing booths unless all artists are represented in juried images.
- Electricity is available for $75, in addition to the booth fee. Generators labeled for outdoor use are permitted, but they must be placed 20’ away from any tent structure, and only if they do not disturb anyone else, for whatever reason. Please let us know if you are bringing a generator or battery. Artists expecting to bring generators must, in their applications, disclose equipment description and where you expect to place the generator. Hot Works retains the right to refuse such requests, if, in our opinion, it will be disruptive to others and/or generate complaints from others.
- Prints and reproductions are accepted when clearly labeled and limited to 30% or less of work displayed.
- Photography, digital, or giclée art prints must be limited editions of 250 or less, signed and numbered, and printed on archival quality materials.
- We define “Photography” as the art or process of producing images by the formation of an image on a light sensitive surface or by an acceptable digital printing process. If applying in the “Digital” category, digital art prints must be made from the artist’s original digital file.
- Each artist must provide enough work to exhibit and sell during the entire time of the art show. Artists who break down or leave early before closing time on any day of the event will not be permitted to return the following day or to future Hot Works shows unless proof of an emergency is provided.
- An artist package is mailed approximately one month prior to the show and will include 20 post cards. Please advise if a different quantity is needed; we are happy to provide you with as many postcards as you need.
- Mailing lists are encouraged for all shows. If you do not have a mailing list, it is recommended that you start one in each city you do an event.
- Use Social Media to the best of your advantage! Like us at www.facebook.com/hotworksartshows ; Instagram @hotworksartshows
- Booth assignments are at the sole discretion of the event and are not interchangeable. Hot Works will accept and do its best to honor, special location requests, but cannot make any guarantees. Corner spaces are available for purchase and are assigned solely on availability and discretion of the event. Booth assignments and map of event will be available on the website a minimum of one week prior.
- For logistic purposes, artists with trailers that need to be driven onto the event site, must notify size of trailer 3 weeks prior to show.
- Heavier duty tents such as Light Dome canopy or Show-Off canopy are used by most professional artists. The umbrella-type, canopy by any manufacturer or distributoris not recommended, as they are the first to come down on a windy day. If you must use the umbrella-type expandable tent, as with all tents, a minimum of 50 pounds of weight on each corner is required. In addition, if there is rain, the weight of the ponding water on top of a canopy tent can potentially collapse it. Bolstering the inside corners will make the canvas tighter and avoids ponding on top on the tent. Swim noodles or hula hoops (you can purchase these from the $1 store) placed in corners between frame and canvas top can avoid ponding. At night, canopy tents must be lowered to withstand overnight bad weather. Please advise in your application if you use an umbrella-type pop-up canopy.
- When setting up your tent, the entire aisle must have the front of the tents lined up, with no protruding items in the front of your tent.
- Paintings or other art are not permitted to be displayed on the ground, unless it as shown in your booth image submitted with your application and approved by the event.
- Artists can only hang the sign that is provided by the art show.
- Hot Works will inspect booths onsite to ensure rules and standards are adhered.
- Sales tax must be collected and remitted to the State of Florida. Combined sales tax is 6.5%; call State of Florida at 800-352-3671 or obtain the sales tax form online at https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/taxesfees/pages/sales_tax.aspx.
Booth sizes are as follows:
10’ x 10’ = $395
10’ x 15’ = $575
10’ x 20’ = $795
Corner: Add $75
Electric: Add $75
We will continue to work with artists on booth rents for shows, if needed. As long as a $200 deposit is paid, the balance may be paid within two weeks of the event.
Tents 4 Events offers advance rental for Light Domes $170 and pro-panels $110 includes set up and tear-down. Contact Joe Davidoff at (954) 675-7634 or [email protected]
Event Hours Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm
Move-in Friday, 8:30am-6pm; Sat 8am-9:30am
Move-out Sunday, 5pm-9pm
___ Clay ___ Metal
___ Digital ___ Other
___ Drawing ___ Painting
___ Fiber ___ Other
___ Glass ___ Photography
___ Jewelry-Precious ___ Printmaking
___ Jewelry–Non Precious ___ Sculpture
___ Mixed Media ___ Wood
— Complete all required information on the application and by the deadline.
—$30 app fee on Zapplication.org. Jury fee waived for previous year’s event winners in that event. Add $25 for late applications.
— Please provide three electronic images of your most compelling work, plus one of your booth as you would set up at the show (include browse bins, if any). Size 1920×1920, or minimum 300 dpi.
__ Upon your acceptance into the show, booth payment is due approximately 60 days prior to the event for which you have applied or, if needed, it may be split up with $200 deposit and balance two weeks before the show.
— You may include an Artist Statement explaining the process and materials used in your work, as well as your reproduction process. Please also indicate a list of any recent awards and honors.
— Please make all checks payable to “Hot Works, LLC” and mail to: PO Box 1425, Sarasota, FL 34230
COVID Safety precautions in place
Hot Works goal is to put on a safe, friendly, positive, community event – as they have for many years. New COVID guidelines/risk reduction strategies include:
- Always protect the vulnerable, including age 70+
- All booths minimum 6’ apart
- All booths – two or more sides open where possible to accommodate for air to flow through the tent
- Social (physical) distancing 6’ from any other outside of your group – we need help from artists and sponsors to help monitor this in a polite and courteous manner, please
- Face coverings recommended for everyone over age two
- Main entrance(s) will have signage placed listing COVID guidelines
- The entrance will have a 22 x 28 sign that says:
- Do not enter if you are sick
- Social Distance 6’
- Face coverings required
- Wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face
- Artist use pointers – if possible. This will help with physical distancing – we understand this is not possible for everyone therefore face coverings should be worn in doubt
- One family unit invited in the booth – patrons please wait to be invited by the artist into his/her booth
- Jewelers and browse bins wiped aftertouch, or, before touching, ask every person to hand sanitize
- Every booth is responsible to bring his/her own hand sanitizer and have it displayed in his/her booth for people to see and use the duration of the show
- Hand sanitizer stations will be spread throughout the show
- Handwashing sinks will be located at:
- Restaurants – provided for restaurant/food vendors for use during the show
- Porta johns – Besides handwashing sinks here, disinfectant and paper towel will be placed nearby for everyone to wipe the handle before and after each use, please.
- New COVID signage:
- Sinks are touchless, use a foot pump
- Sign on each porta john: ‘please wipe handle before and after use’ – there will be disinfectant and paper towel at each unit
- Maintain 6’ social distancing, please
- Face coverings recommended vs required
- Thought: Clear Shower Curtains hang in between
- Take advantage of non-contact purchasing by using a credit card or a cashless pay system
- Follow the one-way walking pay (no backtracking)
- Please leave pets at home
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Stay home if you have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- Stay home if you are awaiting a test or test results for COVID-19
- Stay home if you are under any quarantine due to local travel orders
- Stay home if you are vulnerable or uncomfortable
Estero Fine Art Show
January 8 & 9, 2022
At JetBlue Park
11500 Fenway South
Fort Myers, FL 33913
By Applying Via Zapplication, I agree to the following:
- I am directly involved in creating all artwork in my booth. I agree to show a government issued picture ID at Artist Check-In.
- I authorize Hot Works to use my images for promotional purposes only, for past or future events, and with no compensation.
- Cancellations 60 days prior to the event will receive a full refund; cancellations between 30 and 59 days prior to the event will have fees applied to the next scheduled show. No refunds within 30 days of event unless show is cancelled due to COVID.
- There are no rain dates and no refunds for show cancellation due to rain, floods, tornados, hurricanes, acts of God, acts of government, act of other official authority, or for any other reason except if show is cancelled due to COVID.
- Upon my acceptance to the invitation to participate, I agree to remain open during all open event hours. I understand that early departure is not allowed.
- No insurance is provided to cover damage to my artwork, my display or to myself. I am responsible to obtain my own proper insurance and protection of work and structures. I will be held liable for any damage made by my tent or structures. Liability and casualty insurance is available for many artists and crafters. Please provide Hot Works with a Proof of Coverage certificate at least one week prior to the show’s opening. These requirements are intended to protect you and us.
- False presentation is not permitted. There is no misrepresenting of yourself and/or your artwork. The promoter is allowed to hold you liable by penalty of law.
- Emergency aisles must be left open and clear of any obstructions and structures at the end of the day and until the opening for business the next morning. This includes, but is not limited to, awnings and awning hardware, display panels, artwork, or any other part of an artist’s structure and/or booth that extends beyond the assigned 10’x10’ space and into common areas, either on the ground or above ground. An exception is storage behind the artist’s booth. It is strongly recommended that all work inside the booth be properly secured for the night.
- Hot Works is not responsible for any damage to my booth or property that extends beyond the 10’x10’ confines of artist’s space, nor is Hot Works responsible for any damage at all, in or out of the confines of my assigned 10’x10’ space, as a result of inclement weather, act of God, or any other cause that is beyond Hot Works control, including an emergency vehicle that may have to be driven down an aisle. I am accountable for damage to neighboring artists’ booths as a result of my unsecured or improperly weighted booth, or as a result of my booth not designed to withstand reasonable variations of weather and weather conditions. Aisles and common areas must be left free of equipment and extrusions, both on ground and above ground, during all non-open hours.
- It is not Hot Works responsibility to sell the artist’s work. Hot Works is not responsible if the artist does not earn a profit or sell his/her work.
- Acceptance to the show is an invitation to show, whichcan be withdrawn by Hot Works at any time, for any reason, without recourse on the part of the artist.
- I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Hot Works, LLC, White Lake/Milford, MI; Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc., White Lake/Milford, MI; Boston Red Sox Club Ltd, New England Sports Ventures LLC, N.E.S.V. I, LLC; N.E.S.V.II LLC, N.E.S.V IV, LLC; Boston, MA; NESV Florida Real Estate, Fort Myers, FL; JetBlue Park, Fort Myers, FL; Lee County Government and Lee County Department of Transportation, Fort Myers, FL; and their agents and employees for damage from any cause.
- By applying to the show, I accept the rules listed in this application, as well as additional rules of the event. By agreeing to
the rules, if there is any discretion, I understand that I can be removed from the show.
Hot Works, LLC Fine Art & Fine Craft Shows
PO Box 79, Milford, MI 48381-0079
PO Box 1425, Sarasota, FL 34230